Sick of lame movie quizes that fail to really test your film knowledge then look no further than this quiz. You will have to do your own scoring and don’t forget to copy the results when sharing this on social media. Each question answered right will garner you 3 points at the end tally and see how well you did. No cheating it only cheapens the victory. THIS is a movie quiz.
1. This summer War of the Planet of the Apes will be theaters but there have already been movies made about the rise of the apes through the struggles of Caesar. Which one of these movies does not show his rise?
a.) Conquest of the Planet of the Apes b.) Battle for the Planet of the Apes c.) Escape of The Planet of the Apes
2. Name the film from this scene:
3.)Which one of these movies is not based on a short story or novel by Phillip K. Dick
a.) Paycheck b.) Minority Report c.) AI: Artifical Intelligence d.) Blade Runner
4. True or False: Brian De Palma’s 1983 Scarface starring Al Pacino is a remake.
5. Margaret Hamilton who played The Wicked Witch of The West was this profession before becoming an actress.
a.) Nurse b.) Kindagarten Teacher c.) Vetenarian d.) Mid Wife
6. Name these Val Kilmer movies in order of their release (from earliest to latest).
Heat Tombstone The Doors The Saint
7. Who was originally slated to plat Marty McFly in Back to The Future?
a.)Eric Stoltz b.) Tom Cruise c.) Matthew Broderick d. Michael J. Fox
8. “Play it for me Sam” is a movie quote often misquoted as “Play It Again Sam” but what movie is this from?
a.) The Piano b.) Play Misty for Me c.) Casablanca d.) Sound of Music
9. In the following scene the character Brett who is setting down and being questioned by Samuel L. Jackson is played by who? (You must come up with it on your own no mc)
10. George C. Scott refused to accept his Oscar for what movie?
a.)Patton b.) Twelve Angry Man c.) The Hustler d.)Dr. Strangelove
So how did you do? Time to calculate the results remember 3 points for every right answer and I hope you are not cheating.
REMEMBER CHEATING ONLY CHEAPENS THE VICTORY PLEASE ADVERT YOUR LIES UNTIL YOU ARE DONE!
2.) Doctor Zhivago
6.) The Doors, Tombstone, Heat, The Saint
9.) Frank Whalley
OKAY NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS LETS SEE THE RESULTS REMEMBER TO COPY THE RESULT WHEN YOU SHARE THE LINK!
24-30 Congrats your a Reel Genius and Lover of the Cinema.
16-23 Congrats! I am a Causaul Fan who like the movies but is limited in my knowledge
15-22 Okay I know some things but not a reel fan
1-14 I need to watch more movies!!